Membership is organized into regions and chapters. Regions are led by a regional President who works across local chapters to plan activities and engage members. The chapter breakdown shows that chapters in the Midwest tend to have a higher concentration of our membership.
PAAMA USA REGIONS WITH JAMAATS
|REGIONS||NORTH EAST 1||NORTH EAST 2||EAST||SOUTH EAST||CENTRAL 1|
|Boston||Central Jersey||Laurel||Georgia Carolina||Dayton|
|Buffalo||Long Island||North VA||Miami||Detroit|
|Fitchburg||Middletown NY||Potomac||New Orleans||Indiana|
|Hartford CT||New Jersey||Silver Spring||Orlando||Kentucky|
|Rochester||Queens NY||South VA||Richmond|
continued PAAMA USA REGIONS WITH JAMAATS
|JAMAATS||Lehigh Valley||Bloomington||Austin||BayPoint||LA Corona|
|Pittsburgh||Kansas City||Fort Worth||Portland||LA West|
|York||Saint Louis||Houston Cypress||Sacramento||LA Inland|
|Iowa||Houston N||Seattle||Las Vegas|
|Milwaukee||Houston South||Silicon Valley||Phoenix|
|Osh Kosh||Tulsa||San Diego|
|St Paul Minnesota||Tucson|
ROLES OF REGIONAL PRESIDENTS/LAJNA HEADS
1. Supervise the activities, programs and events of their Regions (all Local Jamaats in the Regions).
2. Liaising with the Local Jamaat Presidents/Lajna Sadrs (of the Jamaats within their Region) and other office bearers to facilitate the activities of PAAMA.
3. Taking care of the needs of the PAAMA members in their Regions.
4. Heading the Regional Executive and chairing meetings.
5. Ensuring that all National Departmental plans are executed by the Regional corresponding Secretaries in their Regions.
6. Creating a link between the Regional Secretaries and the corresponding National Secretaries.
7. Getting together all monthly reports from the Regional Secretaries and ensuring that they are forwarded to the National General Secretary.
8. Compiling Regional monthly report through the Regional General Secretary and sending it to the President/Head of Lajna via National General Secretary/ National Lajna General Secretary.
9. Being part of the National Executive.
10. Representing the Region at the National Executive and ensuring that budgets of the Regional Departments are compiled into one Regional budget and forwarded to the National Executive (National Finance Secretary/Lajna Finance Secretary and President/Head of Lajna) in time for approval.